In this tutorial, we’ll show you how we can integrate with Ninja Forms for Date Picker, Time Picker, and Date and Time picker to turn input fields into Date pickers.
The integration might be required to provide users with a date calendar and time picker for your business. Like, bookings, appointments, check-in & check-out, and more where they’ll have a more robust field to let them pick time and date according to requirements.
Follow the below steps one by one to get your desired result.
Please make sure to install the following plugins before you proceed.
1. Create a Contact Form in Ninja Forms
- Go to Ninja Forms → Add new → Select the Template
- Insert a Single Line Text field into your Form → define the Label to be easier to be identified
2. Create a new Event in Input WP
- Go to the Input WP → Add New.
- Input field Title. Then, select the Type.
- Adjust any specific settings for the Date and/or Time Picker.
- Once selected, click Publish.
3. Integrate with Ninja Forms
- Go to Input WP → Integration → Form Integration → Add new.
- Then, go to the Introduction section → input Label text (text used only to identify the integration).
- Introduction: Select the Method → Ninja Form → click Next to pull the list of Forms created in Ninja Forms.
- Connect: Select the Contact Form you just created in Ninja Forms → Select the Event created in Input WP
- Identify: Match the input fields from the Ninja Forms with Guest, Email and Date picker (Event).
- Click Save.
That’s it! You’ve successfully integrated Ninja Forms with the Date and Time Picker by Input WP.