In this tutorial, we’ll see how we can manually integrate the Date and Time Picker with a text input field by using the CSS Selector.
1. Create a new Event in Input WP
- Go to the Input WP → Add New.
- Input field Title. Then, select the Type.
- Adjust any specific settings for the Date and/or Time Picker.
- Once selected, click Publish.
2. Copy the CSS Selector
- Go to Input WP → Integration
- Copy the CSS Selector → Click Save (You can update the CSS Selector too. Make sure you use the dot “.” before the new name).
3. Paste the CSS Selector
- Locate the input field you would like to integrate with.
- Paste the CSS Selector into the field’s ID. It should look like class class:CSS-SELECTOR
That’s it! You’ve successfully turned an input field into a date picker.